Rebuilt House with Studio and Garden in Beato
House rehabilitated in Urban Rehabilitation Area (ARU) may qualify for the application for exemption from IMT and IMI. The villa with garden and patio with trees kept several details that has everything to do with the unique and modern area, the Beato-Marvila axis considered as the trendy region, expanding the city of Lisbon.
The villa is set in a plot of 283 m2 and is guided by the comfort of wood and the characteristics of Portuguese architecture, divided into 3 spaces, but all connected to each other:
– The MAIN HOUSE, with two floors, which is divided as follows: on the ground floor, an entrance hall, a living room with 2 distinct areas, a kitchen, a laundry room, a bedroom and a full bathroom; on the 1st floor there is a suite and 2 bedrooms, with a shared bathroom.
– A WINTER GARDEN with 19 m2, ideal for use as a dining area. One of the walls is made of brick and the other is glazed, facing the 45 m2 lawn which is in the middle of the 3 spaces;
– A STUDIO, a very cozy and bright space due to its two glass facades, where you can have a home office or relax in front of the fireplace. At the rear of this Studio, there is another secluded garden with 29 m2. The Studio can also be accessed directly from the street, meaning that you can have visitors to the Studio without going through the house.
Come visit this special house and amaze yourself!
- Hall: 9 m²
- Sala Comum / Livingroom: 33 m²
- Cozinha / Kitchen: 15 m²
- Lavandaria / Laundry: 2 m²
- Casa de Banho / Bathroom: 5 m²
- Quarto 1 / Bedroom 1: 12 m²
- Sala de Jantar / Dining Room: 19 m²
- Escritório / Office Room: 20 m²
- Biblioteca / Library: 13 m²
- Casa de Banho de Serviço / Bathroom Service: 2 m²
- Arrecadação / Storage Room: 5 m²
- Jardim / Garden: 19 m²
- Suite: 16 m²
- Casa de Banho Suite / Bathroom Suite: 4 m²
- Quarto 2 / Bedroom 2: 11 m²
- Quarto 3 / Bedroom 3: 10 m²
- Casa de Banho Quartos / Bathroom: 6 m²
- Energy Class B-
- Includes Storage Room
- New Construction