Rebuilt Centenary Mansion near the Sintra Palace
Fantastic historical centenary mansion totally rebuilt, with a chalet on the side (to be built) located in the center of Sintra.
Located in a quiet street in the historical center, near the Sintra Palace, a site classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, this mansion enjoys excellent natural light due to its location, with breathtaking views overlooking the Pena Palace and the green rolling hills of Sintra all the way to the sea.
Built within a plot of 700 m2 and with a total construction area of 805 m2, the property is sold in its current state of construction.
The rebuilding of the mansion was done using the best materials and finishings available on the market. Most of the chalet wing is yet to be built.
The project is divided as follows;
- MAIN or PALACE BUILDING – 507 m2 – with basement and 3 floors, connected by stairs and elevator.
- CHALET WING – 214 m2 – the original project includes 3 floors, has only one floor built. Not wanting to build more floors, this area can become a guest room, gym, games room, etc
- ANNEX – 63 m2 – deal for laundry and storage
- Exterior Wall at the level of Floor -1 -has an Electricity Infrastructure and utility meters
- Parking spaces for 4+2 cars
More details may be provided when visiting the property or during a meeting to be scheduled with the Architect responsible for the project.
Come visit this property of monumental architectural value, which portrays all the charismatic spirit of historical Sintra.
You’re very likely to fall in love with the view and the tranquility.