FANTASTIC MANSION WITH CHALET IN THE CENTER OF THE VILLAGE OF SINTRA
Situated on a quiet street in the historic centre, next to the Palace of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site, this century-old mansion, full of light due to its location, has stunning views of the Pena Palace and the verdant hills of the Serra de Sintra to the sea.
Inserted in a plot of 700 m2 and with a total construction area of 805 m2, the property is sold in the current construction state.
The rehabilitation of the mansion was carried out with the best materials and finishes on the market and the chalet has a floor built.
The project is divided as follows:
- MAIN BUILDING or MANSION – 500 m2 – basement and 3 floors, connected by stairs and elevator
- CHALET – 185 m2 – with 2 floors
- ANNEX – 90 m2 – will be connected to mansion
- Exterior Wall at floor level -1: PT/Electricity and meters
- Outside there are green areas, terraces with leisure areas, barbecue, swimming pool and a parking area for 6 vehicles (2 covered and 4 discovered).
All details of the project may be provided on the visit to the property or in a meeting to be scheduled with the Responsible Architect.
Come and meet this emblematic property of great architectural value, which is consistent with the charismatic spirit of the historic village.
You will certainly fall in love with the view and quiet.