- The collection and treatment of data is done by Real Estate Agent Marisa Azevedo and her team of real estate agents considering the real estate activities they perform under the RE/MAX brand through the firm Maxocidente – Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda. (AMI 9459), NIPC 510240402, with head office in Rua Henrique Moutinho, Loja n.º 2, Belém – Lisbon.
- The responsible person in charge of the handling of personal data is Marisa Azevedo, real estate agent, with email [email protected]
- Whenever a Client requests information or a contact using any direct communication channel available, for example, by telephone, e-mail, chat service, the filling of forms available in www.marisa.pt, or via social networks, the data provided will be collected to fulfill the Client’s request.
- The Client voluntarily provides his/her relevant personal data such as Name, E-mail Address, Telephone/Mobile number, and any additional data relative to the property that he/she intends to buy, sell or rent.
- After obtaining consent of the person in question, we may use the personal data of the Client for marketing communications related with our real estate activities, specifically, the sending of promotional information, the promotion of properties and the advertising of campaigns, fairs and events. This information can be sent by post, by telephone, or via electronic means.
- The personal data we gather is stored indefinitely in secure platforms or servers which have reserved access, and which we use to process the information and to send communications. The technological suppliers we use for this effect are reference players in the sector: Microsoft, SendinBlue, and Citrix.
- The personal data of our Clients will never be provided or shared with third parties.
- We guarantee our Clients the confidentiality and the security of the data gathered as well as access, corrections, or elimination of the customer’s individual data upon the individual’s request. To access, change, or delete your personal data please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]